Welcome to QCASE
The Queensland Chinese Association of Scientists and Engineers (QCASE) is a non-profit professional association for Chinese scientists and engineers in Queensland.
QCASE promotes cooperation between Australia and China in science, technology and education.
Our founding group consists of Chinese scientific and engineering professionals representing universities, educational institutions, research organisations, high-tech companies and governments in Queensland.
QCASE has gained nearly 200 members since its incorporation in 2002. Our members include high-profile professionals such as:
- university professors
- ARC Laureate and Federation Fellows
- faculty deans
- heads/directors of research institutes.
- 2019 Australia-China Science, Technology, Commercialisation and Innovation Forum successfully held in Chongqing, China
- 2018 QCASE members celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival at Summit Restaurant, Mt Coot-Tha
- 2019 Australia-China Science, Technology, Commercialisation & Innovation Forum – The First Round of Notice
- QCASE representatives attended the Consulate General Reception to celebrate the 69th Anniversary of the foundation of the PRC
- QCASE Members Celebrated 2018 Chinese New Year at Blackbird Restaurant
- Encourage and contribute to advances in science and technology
- Advocate for exchange and cooperation between Australia and China in science, technology and education
- Foster and promote friendship and cooperation:
> among Chinese, Australian, and Chinese Australian scientists and engineers
> with other national and international societies
- Help members and their families integrate into Australian culture and society