Welcome to QCASE
The Queensland Chinese Association of Scientists and Engineers (QCASE) is a non-profit professional association for Chinese scientists and engineers in Queensland.
QCASE promotes cooperation between Australia and China in science, technology and education.
Our founding group consists of Chinese scientific and engineering professionals representing universities, educational institutions, research organisations, high-tech companies and governments in Queensland.
QCASE has gained nearly 200 members since its incorporation in 2002. Our members include high-profile professionals such as:
- university professors
- ARC Laureate and Federation Fellows
- faculty deans
- heads/directors of research institutes.
- Success on ARC ITTC for joint biomechanics and ARC ITTC for Cell and Tissue Engineering Technologies
- Associate Professor Jing Sun received the Griffith University Award for Excellence in Teaching Citation for 2017 Group Learning and Teaching Citation
- Professor Lianzhou Wang of UQ awarded with $4m research fund for the development of flexible screen-printed batteries
- ARC Australian Laureate Fellowships and Future Fellowship awarded to UQ Chinese scholars
- Dr. Shihu Hu won the Australian Water Association’s National Research Innovation Award
- Encourage and contribute to advances in science and technology
- Advocate for exchange and cooperation between Australia and China in science, technology and education
- Foster and promote friendship and cooperation:
> among Chinese, Australian, and Chinese Australian scientists and engineers
> with other national and international societies
- Help members and their families integrate into Australian culture and society