Welcome to QCASE
The Queensland Chinese Association of Scientists and Engineers (QCASE) is a non-profit professional association for Chinese scientists and engineers in Queensland.
QCASE promotes cooperation between Australia and China in science, technology and education.
Our founding group consists of Chinese scientific and engineering professionals representing universities, educational institutions, research organisations, high-tech companies and governments in Queensland.
QCASE has gained nearly 200 members since its incorporation in 2002. Our members include high-profile professionals such as:
- university professors
- ARC Laureate and Federation Fellows
- faculty deans
- heads/directors of research institutes.
- Associate Professor Jing Sun received the Griffith University Award for Excellence in Teaching Citation for 2017 Group Learning and Teaching Citation
- QCASE members celebrated 2017 Mid-Autumn Festival at Queensland College of Art, Griffith University, South Bank Campus
- QCASE representatives attended the Consulate General Reception to celebrate the 68th Anniversary of the foundation of the PRC
- UQ Chinese scholars in the spotlight for their research excellence
- QCASE Representatives Attended the Welcome Dinner for Chinese Ambassador Cheng Jingye by Queensland’s Chinese Community
- Encourage and contribute to advances in science and technology
- Advocate for exchange and cooperation between Australia and China in science, technology and education
- Foster and promote friendship and cooperation:
> among Chinese, Australian, and Chinese Australian scientists and engineers
> with other national and international societies
- Help members and their families integrate into Australian culture and society